Choosing Adventure

...because horizons aren't static.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Too mqny stories, too little time

It has been only a week since my last post but it feels more like a month. The last seven days have been some of the best of this trip. I'm now in Paris wondering a) how to top the last week to go out on a really high note b) how to find quality company so as to not be alone in the world's most romantic city and c) whether or not I should try the oh-so-famous snail specialty. Perhaps I can roll all three into one with a romantic dinner (if can snails be part of a romantic dinner then I will have found myself one cool woman).

I have only a few minutes to share what has felt like a few weeks. Barcelona is a city to which I could return without hesitation. So much is happening in that wild city of Gaudi, tapas, sangria, and festivals. Even with so many Spanish on holiday, the place was alive and colorful. I did some tourist stuff, but most of my time was spent in the company of good friends I made along the way. Simply enjoying the lifestyle for a while was refreshing.

The internet timer is blinking at me, reminding me that i have a city to explore.

I will be back soon to share stories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home