Choosing Adventure

...because horizons aren't static.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

all systems go

Hello, and welcome to my travel blog! For those of you returning after following me through Europe, I hope to improve on my creativity and frequency of posts. Ideally, I'll even work in photos. For those of you just joining, I appreciate your visit. In my experience, a friend's travel blog can be a delightful way to fill the spirit's sails when caught in the doldrums. I will do my bets to keep this a fun, readable account of my adventures through southeast Asia.

The only fixed plan on at this point is to arrive in Bangkok, Thailand on the 18th of January and depart the Tokyo Narita Airport in Japan on May 30th. In between, I'll see Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, and Japan to varying degrees of depth.

Please, feel free to offer suggestions, post feedback, provide your address for a postcard, anything. Thank you, to all who are supporting me. I will be thinking of you.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home