Choosing Adventure

...because horizons aren't static.

Monday, June 19, 2006

A prost: to early a.m. naps

In two hours I leave my little Forest Grove safehaven to begin the greatest journey of my life. I am as ready as I want to be. At this point I am mildly numb to the magnitude of this event. I am finally going to Europe. Since childhood I have wanted to follow dad's example of experiencial travel, to be the world tourist who doesn't want to simply be a tourist. Now I have that opportunity. Right now. Well, in a few more hours anyway. RIGHT now I'm going to sleep on the last familiar, comfortable bed of the summer. Again, I intend to post to this site as often and thoroughly as possible. Once I figure out the details of tranferring photos I'll try to spice up the text a bit.
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home